Sunday, August 18, 2013

Careline Party Peepers (Make up Contest)

Hi readers! Today I will be sharing the make up look that I made for my entry to Careline Cosmetic PH contest. I'm really inspired by many MUA in instagram and youtube. I always wanted to be a MUA someday ever since I found out that I love make up. So every now and then I try to join make up contest , even though I'm not yet good in doing make up. Good thing this contest are for amateurs like me. LOL! Imagine if I encounter a MUA then I joined the contest. (ASA naman manalo pa!) Anyways, here is the look that I have made. Hope you like it.


This are all the products from Careline that I used.
\

*Eyeshadow Palette with 2 blush on
*Careline oil control powder
*Careline oil control liquid make up
*Careline eyeshadow x4
*Careline Magic Lipstick

Then this is the colors from the palette that I put on my eyes.
On the outer lid of my eyes I put a green eyeshadow, since I noticed that careline eyeshadows are shimmering and I get trouble on putting it on my lids to get the real color I did some trick.

Simple tips to get the real color of the eyeshadows

  1. Put some eye primer to make the color pop and last longer
  2. Try to wet the brush/eyeshadow brush that you will use before you get the eyeshadow so that it will give you a very nice pigmentation.



Then on this palette I only used the yellow eyeshadow for the inner lid and lower lids of my eyes.

Look how pretty it could be if you just follow my simple tips. :)
I added some falsies, to make it dramatic. No honestly I have a very short and few lashes so I did that. (that's the real purpose) 


Look at my before and after photos, waaaah.. See the  big difference? :)


Here are the list of some make up products that I used to achieve this look.
*Elf eye primer
*Ever Bilene black eyeliner pencil
*Nichido liquid eyeliner in Black
*Wet n Wild clear lip gloss

Lastly, this is my photo entry that I've passed to Careline facebook page.
Hope you could help me and like my entry.Here's the LINK please help me win.
Click the link then LIKE my entry! :)
(Last voting date is Aug.26,2013)
 Thank you so much lovely people.



Thanks for reading! Have a very nice day :)

xoxo,








4 comments:

  1. I love how you did your eye makeup! Love the colors and the cat eyeliner too! Very pretty!

    Maxinne ♥ http://flightlessangel.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW.. Ms.Maxinne Thanks for dropping by! :)
      Thanks a lot (kilig) I also love your works!

      Delete