Monday, August 12, 2013

Mimic of Emma Stone Look :)

This is the first time that I've tried imitating a celebrity look. I know almost every one in Youtube that do make up tutorials has a hobby of doing this stuff. Since I don't have time to edit videos I will just have a blog post :)
I saw a picture of Emma Stone today, then I remember that I have the same shade of her lipstick.






 I'm talking about the Nyx round lipstick in the shade of Snow White. It is a dark red lipstick that is so stunning when you apply it on your lips.



Let's start, here are the products that I used to achieve the Emma Stone make up look
FACE:
*Pinkies Collection Foundation
*Fashion 21 two way cake
*Estee Lauder bronzer

EYES:
*Elf Eyelid Primer
*Nichido Kohl eyeliner (black)
*Nyx brown eyeliner pencil
*Glory of New York eyeshadow palette (616)
*Estee Lauder eyeshadow and bronzer palette
*Nichido liquid Eyeliner
*Nichido Mascara

LIPS:
*NYX round lipstick (Snow White)

BRUSHES:
Chelsy Brush Set from Beauty Cosmetic



I started putting some foundation using my bare hands so it will be fast then after that I do my eye make up. I use the primer the put on some white matte eyeshadow on my browbone. Then put the shimmering brown on my eyelid area.

After that I use a blending brush to put some chocolate eyeshadow on the outer V area of my eyes. (estee lauder palette)





Then I put eyeliner and tightline my eyes with the kohl pencil. Then move on to the face, I put the Fasion 21 two way cake powder all over my face, to contour my cheeks I use the nyx eyeliner pencil in shade of brown, then over that I put the bronzer from the palette (seen above).

Then lastly I put the Nyx round lipstick in the shade of Snow White on my lips :) 

Here's the finish look :)

(Front view)


(Side view)


(with bunny teeth on) LOL! :D

Inarte view! :) hahah...


 Sorry for the photo, it didn't get the real colors. In real life that red lipstick is the same as what I'm wearing, it's just my lightning. 


Thanks for reading and dropping by :)

See you on my next post. 

Xoxo, 





11 comments:

  1. Hi sis remember me? Ako ung katable mo sa meet and greet ni sis Bing. Nice makeup tutorial and pareho pa kayo magsmile ni emma. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sis I remember you! :) The pretty girl with the gorgeous eyebrows... (kaiingit lang heheh) Thanks sis for dropping by in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty look. :) Favorite ko din yang Snow White sa Nyx RLS and yung Black Cherry. Maybe you can visit my blog din www.momgonevain.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this lipstick a lot,cause it's dark red. I checked ur blog and followed you on GFC :)

      Delete
  4. You achieved it sis! <3 Love your look here. So pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look! I love Emma Stone hihi! :)

    http://beautychapter.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping gorgeous :)

      Delete