Saturday, October 12, 2013

Review: Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Lust

Yellow! (hello) how are you? Today I will show you some swatches on one of my favorite palette from wet n wild. I have been a fan of this brand cause it is cheap but the product is in good quality. You will see this brand on malls but they sell it almost double the price so I really don't buy from malls. I usually buy from online stores esp. when it's on sale. So let's start this review :)

This is the wet n wild color icon palette in LUST


Closer look on the colors, it has 6 color from the left downward (light pink, violet, dark plum) all matte on the left. On the right side downward (cream, grey, black with purple glitters) all are shimmering. 


I love how it is so pigmented even without primer but you should use eye primer to make it last longer and so the color will also pop up even more.

SWATCHES :)


This is the matte side or the left side of the palette. (above photo)


This is the shinny shimmering side or the right side.(seen above)

My favorite color in this palette is the light pink which I always use for neutral looks.The shimmery cream which I rarely used in the inner corner of my eyes.Lastly, the black one with some purple glitters.

Pros: *pigmented one swipe you can already see the true color
*doesn't fall out much
*long lasting
*affordable
*can be bought in online and also in all leading malls

Cons: I can't think of any! I love this palette so much!


I have a look that I made using this palette but I also use other brown shadow for transition if you can see there's a brown on my crease.

As you can see I used the cream eyeshadow on the inner corner of my eyes. Then on my lids I put some grey e/s,on the outer corner I put the black eyeshadow. I also used the light pink matte e/s under my eyebrow. On the crease area it's brown but it's not included in this palette.
Soooooo Gorj ryt?   :)


This is the final look on my face :) 

You can buy this palette on this online store My Jehovah Jireh E Store, she sell authentic make ups in super affordable price. Actually I remember I bought this by an auction so it's a little bit cheaper than it's usual price. Go check the site now you can see many products, from palettes to lipsticks.

That's it gorgeous people , I hope you like my post!

Thanks for dropping by, please follow me on GFC and you can also comment.:)

Have a nice day! Bubyeeeeee!


XOXO,

Lei Diwa


4 comments:

  1. Nice review sis!! been looking for a new makeup palette lately. Any suggestions kung anong magandang neautral palette?

    Thanks,
    abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis I have estee lauder neutral palette, but I think it's kinda pricey I suggest that you look for the Vanity of this palette.There's also a wet n wild palette that is dupe for naked the comfort zone one, 8 colors naman yun but it's so hard to find.

      Delete
  2. I love Wet n Wild Palettes too. Great quality for an affordable price. Pero tama ka kasi nga double ang price nila dito compared sa US. Great review sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! same tayo ng fav.hahah :D but this is the only palette from WNW that I've got I'm planning to buy the neutral one but in search pa ung medyo mura. Ayoko talaga sa malls sayang kasi pde pang pang ibang product heheh... Thanks for reading!

      Delete