Monday, December 16, 2013

BDJ together with PANTENE #ChoosetoShine

Hello! I wanted to share to you what I have received today, a product from PANTENE. I love pantene ever since, becaue it has a very nice smell and whenever I use their product I get smoother hair. Now BDJ (Belle de Jour) together with Pantene is giving away a kit. I was so excited when my friend Jhessica told me that she got a package from PANTENE it's 2 full bottle of their product. She said that I just need to answer a survey like thing and then after a few days I will receive my package. I did what she said and then someone emailed me and I need to confirm it then after 2 days there is another email telling me that they are sending me a package and the courier is Xend.

This is the poster that you can see in Facebook or maybe other bloggers are sharing this too. We just want to share to you guys what we have.




After a few days they send me this package, I was so excited to use this tom. cause even though I don't open it yet I can smell it already. This is an early Christmas gift for me, THANK YOU so much BDJ and Pantene PH. :)

Do you want this product too? CLICK this link here and you will be directed to a survey like questioner. Just answer everything and then check your email and confirm it.


This is an early gift from BDJ BelledeJourPlanner and PantenePhilippines , you don't need to pay anything even shipping fee is free. (I think it's for Philippines resident only)

Hope this blog post was clear for you to follow.I will be happy if you also receive a gift from them. 
Let me know if you had one already and don't forget to like and tag BelledeJourPlanner and PantenePhilippines then post your PANTENE products and put the #ChoosetoShine 

Thank you for reading, till next time!


XOXO,

Lei Diwa



No comments:

Post a Comment