Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Affordable Lipstick for MORENA (NYX, WetNWild, Ever Bilena)

Hi! Valentines Day is over and I was not able to post any make up look for V'day but I still got something for you lovely readers. I came up with my affordable lipstick for morena,to give you an idea of what shade you should wear. Let's do the swatching :)


First lipstick is NYX round lipstick in Tea Rose, I know some of you already saw this in my Instagram. This is my lips but better, this is one of my favorite lipstick. As you can see the color is light pink and going to nude. I really love this lipstick cause it glides on smoothly and it is not so sticky. The best part is, it's affordable for only 150-180php but I got this last year and it was sale that time so it cost less than 150php.



This is the comparison of my lipss, left is with NYX Tea Rose and right is my natural lips. (Just don't mind the face on the right pic. I don't wear any make up that time.)


Next lipstick is my all time favorite, Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in Dollhouse pink. If you know me in person since elementary I really like pink and this shade is my favorite.It has a bluish pink color, it's bright and very nice. This lipstick has a semi matte finish and it stays for 4 hours without eating and minimal drinking. It cost 165php only it is cheaper to buy in online shop, cause in malls it cost 299php .


Another lipstick that I think suits morena is Wet N Wild Megalast lipstick in 24 Carrot Gold. Summer is almost near I think orange is a good color not to loud and it can give you a hint of color on your lips. I was not really a fan of orange but hey! isn't it lovely?


Last but not the least, Ever Bilena in Love that Red. Every girl has a perfect red lipstick and this one is my perfect red lipstick. It is a matte lipstick so it's kinda drying so you better put some lip balm first and let it sit there for a minute then apply your matte lipstick.In this case it lessen the possibility to have a visible crack lips due to dryness.This one cost 155php only, super cheap and the best thing is this is a local product. :)


Do you have some of this lipstick? What can you say about it? Which one is your favorite? 
Please comment down below and thank you so much for dropping by.



You can buy this lipstick in:
 Purpektionshop Official Distributor for the NYX roundlipstick in Tea Rose 
Womanity Shop for my Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in Dollhouse pink
and the Ever Bilena Love that Red is from SM Manila or other malls near you.




8 comments:

  1. pretty! I have the Ever Bilena love that red matte lipstick too! I will definitely try the wet n wild ones... thanks!

    http://www.aboutfacebypau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pau! Thanks for dropping by :) yes, you should try wnw megalast it has a very nice pigmentation.

      Delete
  2. nice choices! i love nyx tea rose. it's my everyday lip color.
    i love wet n wild formulation, but the packaging really sucks! in spite of that, i think i would still be repurchasing these lippies! will try dollhouse pink. i obsessed with pink as well! it makes us look younger, db? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same tayo sis, I love the nyx but mine was melted already maybe due to the weather. Anyways the wet n wild will surely look nice on you :) Thanks for dropping by... :-*

      Delete
  3. I like the shades that you got from NYX and Wet n Wild (Dollhouse Pink). Though I haven't tried any from those brands, I think they're perfect for the everyday simple look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it:) It will suite you for sure :)

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I like NYX in tea rose din, was introduced by a friend of mine. Love love WnW Lippies, mejo drying nga lang. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! Thanks :) almost all pinay bloggers got that shade ata heheh.. I have many wnw lipstick, cause it's pigmented but yun nga lang drying talaga. Thanks for dropping Ms.Genzel :))

      Delete